2nd Grade Information and Procedures
- If students are eating breakfast, they must go to the cafeteria. Breakfast begins at 7:30 a.m. We will still be keeping regular school hours even though we are working virtually. So check the schedule we are attaching for when we will be having breakfast and lunch. Remember, routines are very important.
- Class begins promptly at 8:50 a.m. with a zoom meeting which will be live and online. Please don’t be late. Every minute of instruction is important.
Basic School Information
- Children must still be dressed appropriately for school even though we are working virtually. You do not have to wear your uniform, but we do not want to see night time attire. We need to have the students doing this in order to maintain an environment of learning.
- Our class eats lunch from 12:15 – 12:45.
- Communication is the key to a successful year for your child. I will do my best to keep you informed about upcoming school and classroom events through ClassDojo, calendars, newsletters, and district communications. If you should want to talk to me personally, please feel free to contact me by phone or email. You will find this information on the bottom of the previous page. Our communication hours will be from 7:45 – 3:45 Monday through Friday.
- In our classroom and virtual classrooms, students will learn about and will be expected to follow the 3 R’s:
We are Responsible!
We are Respectful!
We are Ready to Learn!
Thank you in advance for a wonderful school year!